As a premium, results-orientated kitesurf school , we make sure to provide each one of our students with a fun, individual, unique experience.
80% of our kitesurfing lessons are taught on the picturesque beach of Bloubergstrand. The other 20% is taught on Langebaan lagoon.
It is these places, where you will supercharge your soul, body and mind into that of a kitesurfer!
Available from 1st November - 1st April
Our courses are designed specifically for you to learn the art of kitesurfing at your own pace.
Learning at a pace you feel comfortable with, allows you to retain much more important information!
You will not only learn all about kitesurfing, but also about the ocean, what the different cloud formations mean, you’ll even learn about how the surrounding environment can affect your kiting experience.
Being aware and confident in all these aspects of kitesurfing, is what truly moulds you into a true ocean man or women.
We always recommend taking kitesurfing lessons from an experienced IKO school.
Simple, because it’s a thousand times safer. The same way as you’d take driving lessons before driving a car, well, it’s no different here.
Kitesurfing requires you to learn everything step-by-step. Once you have familiarized yourself with the control system of kiting, your overall skills will improve dramatically.
Things such as confidence, will naturally increase overtime. The longer you have that kite in the sky, the more confidence you’ll gain!
By taking kitesurfing lessons you’ll not only ensure your safety by 1000x, but you’ll ensure the safety of other beach goers too.
We don’t employ the most experienced instructors for no reason. They are there to guide you through the new learning process of becoming a kite surfer.
We employ not only the most experienced IKO instructors onto our team, but also the most motivated instructors.
When it comes to the quality of our kitesurfing lessons, we make sure all of our instructors are 100% motivated. We have found that the motivation of an instructor, directly affects the learning curve of our students.
Therefore, Coastline implements scientifically proven, morale boosting activities into the monthly schedule for the Coastline team.
You can be assured, that while completing your course with a Coastline instructor, they will not only give you their top winning performance, they will even ensure that you are up and riding by the end of your course!
Many who have travelled to Cape Town will tell you about how it feels being bitten by the Cape Town bug.
Well, where else in the world can you go hiking up one of the world’s most iconic mountains, and 3 hours later refresh yourself, by kitesurfing with Southern Right Whales?
It’s simple, Cape Town, South Africa is one of Africa’s most diverse adventure cities. 1 hour you are in the bustling city of Cape Town, the next hour you are touching noses with an African giraffe.
Also we have EPIC kitesurfing locations, like you couldn’t imagine.
Please note* All kite locations look way more incredible in real life. Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in more information, on any other particular spots.
In the summer months from November – April, a trade wind known by the locals as the Cape Doctor, rushes in from the South East.
While many of the locals are usually annoyed by the appearance of this south easterly trade wind, it is the kite surfers signal to grab their gear and head to the nearest beach!
Join our end of the month’s student kitesurfing braai, 100% South African style.
1. Are you new to the sport?
2. Are you new to Cape Town?
3. Do you want a new buddy to help land your kite?
If you answered yes to more than two of these questions, open the email you’ll receive from us upon completion of your course, it will give you all the answers you seek. If Facebook is more your thing, then join our COASTLINE COMMUNITY GROUP
Coastline gives you the latest information on all kite subjects.
Choosing the right kitesurfing equipment. How do you accurately choose the correct size board and kite for your kitesurfing session?… View Article
Kitesurfing in Cape Town Are you someone who loves a bit of excitement? Do you enjoy extreme sports? What about kite surfing,… View Article